Every day I learn something new. I share it weekly, just so I don't forget.
- We're throwing away nearly 50% of our food in the trash. Also, it's totally possible to quit grocery shopping cold turkey and survive only on foods that would otherwise be thrown away. This, plus more interesting stories in Just Eat It movie. Highly recommended. ♻️
- The pursuit of happiness is useless. Also, my fear of rats is a little bit smaller. Thanks, K for sharing this brilliant, brilliant movie. ❤️
- "If I tell you that you can only do one single thing from now on till the end of your life, what would you choose to do?". This one single question and how you answer it can change the way you think about your purpose in life. I was lucky enough to have the right person at the right time and place ask me that question. What was more surprising to this was my answer and how fast and straightforward it just came out of me without even thinking. Thank you life for meeting me with the right people at the right time. ❤️
- Doing customer interviews is probably one of the best things you can do for your business. The insights you get are totally invaluable and an amazing opportunity to adjust your clock to who you're building (products/services/whatever) for. Research and empathy FTW.
- Self pity will take you down the rabbit hole. When life gives you lemons, instead of asking "Why me?", ask "OK life, what are you trying to teach me?" This is how I chose to think about all the recent difficult challenges I am facing. This not only helps me go through the shitstorm, but truly learn. And I learned that life is trying to teach me patience & trust every single day.
- Also, life has particularly interesting ways to teach you patience and trust. For example - learned that the hard way, in a single day. That day when I had to let go of the control over my brother to his social assistant who was otherwise late for our meeting with her.
- Some days start really bad. You almost feel like they'll never end well. But in the end - they do end well. And it's totally OK to dance and sing on the street when it all ends well. Fuckin never lose hope. Everything's going to be alright.