Today I give you a two-week-digest, as I missed to publish last week. Now go give someone a hug.
- Jocelyn K. Glei has created 12 Desktop Wallpapers for Creative Thinkers.
- We really have no excuses for not working out.
- Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman explore 12 Kinds of Kindness.
- 3 eggs sunny side up, please. And a caravan. Lego style.
- This house. Also, one day I want to have a property architectured by harquitectes.
- The StudioDesk is a desk with built-in cable management to keep you neat and tidy.
- A few words of advice to brain pickers. Bonus advice from me: starting with why you want to meet and a quick agenda does magic.
- A 366 day type calendar with a fresh font for every day. Such a bummer it's sold out.
- Animated gifs as design material.
- That's a wonderful tools collection for product people.
- Minimums explores the most interesting possessions of the world’s most interesting people.
- Beautiful posters for your wall. I want them all.
- WLPPR is an app for satellite image wallpapers for your phone.
- "But while procrastination is a vice for productivity, I’ve learned — against my natural inclinations — that it’s a virtue for creativity."
- Good read on how to be a better team player. Thanks, Silvina.
Have a wonderful, wonderful week!
Title and featured image via.
Very glad you liked the article! 🙂