I do most of my reading during the weekend, on Sundays to be more precise. I constantly collect and bookmark, but hardly find the time for quiet and focused reading during the week. However, with
spring summer settling in, I find it incredibly challenging to spend the weekends at home. Sunbathing in parks, mountains and similar grass-greeny places for effective switch off look way more attractive. So sticking to the weekly digests has been equally challenging. Anyhow, I managed to compile a quick one today. Enjoy and hope Spring is treating you well! 🍀
- Photographer André Vicente Gonçalves captures a city's spirit through its windows. So much architectural goodness!
- Email copy from great companies.
- Emoji matrix screensaver? Hell yeah! Designer Bjorn Johansson has some really awesome pieces here.
- The Manual is a design journal for the web, with thrice-yearly issues in print, ebook, audiobook, and online. (via)
- Slow & Steady. I want to buy this t-shirt for almost everyone.
- Flio Stand is an ultra portable and really, really beautiful laptop stand.
- Personas: The Art and Science of Understanding the Person Behind the Visit. A really good read, very long though. You've been warned.
Front and featured image via.